Grace will be around in various ways at the ECOOP 2016 conference in Rome in July.
We’ve just heard that Tim Jones will be presenting at technical paper on inheritance design, which includes a models of Grace’s inheritance.
ECOOP is also hosting a workshop on GRACE (and similar language designs). The workshop is interested in short research papers, position papers, and tool demonstrations in areas such as:
- experience implementing Grace
- critiques and feedback on the Grace specification
- proposed extensions to Grace
- lessons that Grace may take from other related language projects (such as Pyret, Racket, BlueJ, Wyvern, Stride,TouchDevelop, TrumpScript etc)
- lessons that Grace may take from language workbench implementation tools
particularly given the recent Draft Grace Language Specification
Expressions of interest to submit position papers or make presentations should be emailed to the organisers.