There are currently several mailing lists about Grace, in particular, grace-spec for comments about the Grace draft language specification. There’s also the blog, which current fits in the middle of the list in terms of traffic, and is also the most open to comments.
- grace-spec – email list to send feedback and comments on the Grace draft language specifications.
- grace-interest – low volume list for people generally interested in Grace. Notifications of Grace events etc.
- A Graceful Blog – low/medium volume blog for people generally interested in Grace. We try to post between once a week and once a month – but don’t manage it
- grace-core – medium volume list for discussions about Grace’s design. Questions, options, suggestions, …
- minigrace – highest volume list for people experimenting with the minigrace prototype. Minor releases, bug reports, howtos, etc
If you’re extra-keen, particularly if you’re programming in Grace, there is now an IRC channel for discussions. To access it you can either use the web frontend at http://webchat.freenode.net/ or a native client.
- #gracelang on freenode.net IRC channel for help and advice on Grace programming
(If you’re an an administrator, there is also a blog admin interface)